1- Featuring solid pine, this stunning dining set will impress your guests.
2- Seven-step, beautiful two-tone, hand-applied finish.
3- Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4- Featuring custom cast pulls for added durability.
5- Console features 100% solid wood drawers, English dovetail construction on fronts, ball-bearing glides, and wood pulls.
6- Table and bench are shipped KD.
7- Two choices on chairs: Beautiful hand-tufted back rest and all wood ladder back chair. Both ship fully assembled, two chairs per box.
1- First grade select pine for a great value.
2- Hand-painted pieces are finished to blend with each other but none will be exactly the same.
3- This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
4- Quality construction lasts a life-time. Ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
5- Minimal assembly required.
6- Durable chair construction joinery, hand tufting offers great value and beautiful look to entire dining set.
- Featuring solid mango, this stunning dining set will surely impress your guests
- Seven step, beautiful two-tone finish is hand applied.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability on all pieces.
- 100% solid wood on both tufted and wood seat chair, shipping fully assembled and two per box.
- Fabric chair is hand-tufted durable polyester with a linen look.
- Regular height table and matching bench ship KD.
- Console features English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts.
- Ball-bearing Haffele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.