Take sleep to a whole new level with the Ashley-Sleep® Lifestyle queen power base with adjustable head and Chime 10-inch hybrid innerspring mattress. You get the best of both worlds with this mattress-the pressure relief of cooling gel-infused memory foam, coupled with body contouring pocketed coils for superior support. Rest assured, high density quilt foam provides the comforting feel you love. The mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply bring it to the room, remove the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes and fits perfectly on the adjustable base. Smoothly raise your upper body to relieve pressure points. The power base provides comfort for those who want to sit up in bed and positions for better breathing-an essential for those who snore or experience acid reflux. Convenient USB charging is available in its remote for connecting your electronics-what an incredible mix for getting great sleep.
- Set includes Ashley-Sleep® Lifestyle queen power base with adjustable head and Chime 10-inch hybrid innerspring mattress
- Mattress comfort level: medium
- Mattress with high density gel memory foam, lumbar support and high density quilt foam
- 680 individual power packed wrapped coils
- 2 perimeter rows of 9-inch 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support
- 10-year non-prorated mattress warranty
- Power base with wired remote control
- USB charging available in remote
- State recycling fee may apply
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Mattress with Foundation
||Queen 2-Piece Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.